Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Supernatural the Animation

I love Supernatural. I love anime. Supernatural + anime = mind explosion. The news has been around for awhile that Supernatural would get some animated love, but there have only been some sketches and nothing else. Thankfully Warner Bros released a trailer: http://wwws.warnerbros.co.jp/supernatural/#/animeTop Look to the right and you'll find it. Or look below.



The animation is slick and the trailer even has a Japanese cover of Kansas's Carry On Wayward Son (which is slightly hokey, gotta admit). It's odd to hear Dean & Sam with Japanese voices, but if the rumor mill is true, Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki will be dubbing the first two episodes. Awesome.

Dreams do come true.

2 comments:

  1. This. Is. FANTASTIC! I may have cried a little from pure joy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D I did as well when I first heard the news! There can never be too much SPN! (Or Jared and Jensen... lol.)

    ReplyDelete