Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Night of the Living Trekkies and Klingon Opera



I need this. I want this. I want to own it in all forms. The people who made this deserve medals. Honourary Starfleet badges. (Mental note: the Vulcan Nerve Pinch does not work on zombies. Do not attempt in a zombie apocalypse.)

And now there is a KLINGON OPERA:

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


As a lover of opera, there is a need inside of me to see this that I can't explain fully. I wish I had bought that Klingon Dictionary when I had the chance.

(Both nabbed from Topless Robot. A great site for the nerd in all of us. Thanks Rob for making my day.)

2 comments:

  1. Topless Robot is one of my favorite sites. Tiffany Lachuta in second year is about to launch her Star Trek blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Neat. Thanks for telling me. I'll check it out!

    ReplyDelete