Friday, November 12, 2010

EyePet - Awesome or HORRIFYING?

On the 9th, I received a email from Sony telling me that EyePet has been released on the PSP (and is already on the PS3). Now, I'm not sure how many people have seen the horror called EyePet, but as far as I can tell, these interactive creatures are mutated monkeys that have been crossbred with Furbies.

For the life of me, I can not take these little mutants seriously. I mean, they just creep me out.



Tell me that if gave your kids/nieces/nephews/whatever that they'd still love and talk to you. Because, believe me, these EyePets look deranged and might have mind control powers that will enslave the children and make them fight for WORLD DOMINATION.

Don't make me say I told you so in 2012 if you give one of these guys away.

2 comments:

  1. Much like The Sims, I’m only interested in playing to see how many ways I can kill it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you learn all the techniques, teach me and we can stop their plots for evil world domination together >:D

    ReplyDelete